Wednesday, March 19, 2008

I AM THE CHAMPION MY FRIENDS!!!!!

The quiet bet was on!!! 6:59pm I hung up the phone with my sister and started out my two hours of quiet battle. I created a voice recording on my phone ahead of time screaming, "SHARKS!! GOAL!!!" so I could play it in the right moment and enjoy the game. My boyfriend put me to the test and called during the two hours of silent hell. I answered the phone and pressed buttons in his ear so he would know I was there, but was NOT talking!! Some friends sent supportive text messages and NOW...I am the champion of quiet time!!! Well...maybe not the champion, but I am $20 richer!!! IN YOUR FACE!!!!!!

Tomorrow I'm off to have my PRK eye surgery. Giant freakin' laser beams here I come!

1 comment:

yogafordrunks said...

you did it - i'm impressed (and $20 poorer you jerk)! congrats :)