Monday, May 12, 2008

The Last PC Standing...


We had our team meeting last Thursday and I looked around the room at my teammates typing away on their laptops and realized the day I dreaded has finally come. I have the only PC on the team, the rest of the my teammates are MAC lovers.

I hate MACs. Granted you can do some advanced graphic photoshop dorka nerda stuff on them, but if you're not a graphic designer, who cares? Where is the "right click" I so love in a PC? Why do MACs have to confuse us with their window options on the left side of the internet browser, and what's up with the color code without labels for max/min the page, and closing the window? Is this some secret MAC code that I have to learn now to browse the internet? What's wrong with the perfectly good PC big ole' red X to close the window, or those cute multi-sized boxes to depict maximizing and minimizing the screen?

And Finder? What does he even do?? It's not like he actually finds anything useful like those chocolate chip cookies in my easybake drive no one has been able to locate for me. He's such a show off...they should rename him "Finder of all things useless!!!"

2 comments:

Andrew Swerdlow said...

omg you are too funny "finer of what"...excellent!

Susan Cline - susan.cline@gmail.com said...

As a Mac lover, I've got something to say to you - Hate, hate, hate, hate! Just kidding, I'm an idiot on the mac, I just like the shiny case