Monday, September 8, 2008

Lovin' Chrome


Google Chrome came out last week and I'm lovin' it!  I like how you can pull tabs in and out of the window.  Its very comfortable for presenting.  I no longer have to copy/paste my presentation in another window, it just flies right out.  It has your 9 most visited sites right on the homepage with a link to favorites on the side. 

When you type it a webpage, it enables an automatic google search option which is very convenient and saves our lazy selves from having to first go to google.com and then search for something.  It still has a few bugs to work out, but nothing major.

I'd also like to point out that its not available on MAC yet...awwww poor Finder...keep looking!!!

1 comment:

Logan Sanders said...

Since you are Sooooooooo, over finder. I thought you would love its not available on the MAC yet